The combined creativity, flexibility, and expertise of Tecolote’s schedule management teams result in high-quality integrated schedule management systems that incorporate reports and risk analysis tools that are current with today’s technology and responsive to customer needs. Our experience in supporting large multifaceted programs, including GPS, MILSATCOM, NPOESS, C-130 Program, NASA International Space Station, and Predator, establishes our ability to develop highly useful schedules for programs with massive integration issues. We understand the big picture of acquisition and construction management. We structure our processes and products to ensure that our clients get what they need to effectively manage their programs. For example, Tecolote’s inventive Schedule Management Review process provides each client with enhanced data points to aid the decision-making process.
Our schedule analysts are professionally trained in scheduling tool development, critical path methodology, and schedule risk analysis. Many of our schedule analysts are certified by the Project Management Institute, a professional organization dedicated to the development and certification of project management professionals.
We employ the Steelray Project Analyzer, ACEIT Joint Analysis of Cost and Schedule (JACS), and @Risk by Palisade tools to assess the quality of contractor development and production schedules. This assessment aids decision makers to understand potential schedule slips, cost increases, and overall program risk.
Our custom schedule analysis mentorship system provides both customized analysis of contractor data and one-on-one mentorship on program tools for project leads. This gives each customer the ability to take action on the data for concurrent solutions and proactive approaches that minimize program risks.
Our schedule management and analysis services include:
- Integrating internal and external stakeholder interdependencies, required assets, and resources that can affect program schedule execution.
- Developing and maintaining integrated schedule networks for complex programs and projects with multi-client, multi-command, multi-service, multi-agency and multi-national elements.
- Performing extensive data gathering and schedule coordination with internal and external organizations, as well as system designers, builders, manufacturers, inspectors, etc.
- Conducting an independent assessment of the quality, integrity, and reasonableness of a prime contractor's schedule deliverables.
- Determining client needs and deriving innovative solutions that complement customer processes in order to save time, money, and effort.
- Department of Defense (DoD)
- National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA)
- Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
- Classified Programs
- Department of Energy (DoE)
- Oil and Gas Industry